Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nothing Much Going On

I knew this week would be slow but I didn't count on a certain respiratory bug to come calling. Thank goodness for my supply of amoxicillan from our trip to the drug store in Progreso, Mexico or I would have had to see Dr. Bunney for medicine.

I laid around most of Monday and was feeling better Tuesday when Ted left for Austin. Stuck at the campground with no transportation (my choice), gave me plenty of time to get better.

There are only two other campers in our entire loop and I have yet to see anyone at either. I read my Kindle, played Words With Friends and watched a little TV but not much. I ate mostly soup and sandwiches for lunch and dinner.

Ted came home last night and I think he plans to wash the truck and trailer today. I am still a little congested and will stay out of the water but will ratchet up the menu for dinner for him.

We will have the kids the beginning of next week so I need to go to the store to stock up. Kristin and Larry will be here too so I will be cooking. By Wednesday I will be in town at Kara's when she comes home from the hospital.

In between there is Ally's dance recital, a trip to Frankenmuth and preparations for the graduation party. We will have our jobs to do. It will be good to be all together again.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish when it doesn't matter who gets the credit." - Unknown




No comments: