Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Change in Plans Again

We went to Gerre's again to play cards Saturday but started out with Pam, Wayne, Gene and Jennifer on the deck by the pool enjoying the lake breeze and perfect weather.  The food and drink were so enjoyable we never moved and cards were forgotten.  Such a lovely evening!

Sunday we went to Tommy and Susan's to see their new motorhome and go out to dinner.  What a beauty.  Just to cause a bit of a stir I placed this photo on Facebook.  We look so little!  This is the brand Ted would buy but for now we are sticking with our HitchHiker fifth wheel.  If only they had pulled our numbers on that big lotto jackpot!

I flew to Michigan yesterday to attend Ed's funeral which is today.  I am staying through the Memorial Day weekend.  Ted is shooting in a tournament so he won't be lonely.  Kristin and Larry are flying in too and festivities are planned.  Kelly and Pat appreciate my coming.  

Life is what happens when you are making other plans.

This is my first attempt at posting a photo from my IPad into the blog.  Hope it works!

No comments: