Thursday, February 23, 2012

Karen's Mardi Gras Picture of Us


Karen sent a print of us over with Ted today. I asked her to e-mail it to me so I could put it on the blog and she said she didn't know how to do that! She only knows how to slip the memory card into her printer and print.

So before they left for dancing and we left for the grocery, I went over and downloaded Picasa to Dave's new computer and downloaded her pictures to my computer. Now I can e-mail them to her so she can share them with others via e-mail.

We did laundry today, went to the grocery and not much else. The weather is supposed to get rainy and cool again so our German Brat Fest is being moved to Monday. We are meeting Mel & Dee and Ron & Lois at Gonzales Burgers on Monday for lunch so I doubt we'll be eating many brats at dinner!

Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made. ~ Otto von Bismarck

No comments: