Friday, June 19, 2015

Let the Reunion Begin

We freshened up and walked across the street to the motel.  Our group was in the process of taking over the pool area.  I got to see Maddie, Morgan and Lucas but they all were in the pool so I didn't get to hold them.  I had given Karen the things I had for her and I took the two dresses for the girls to Sarah.  Little by little I am disposing of my bags of goodies.

Marge, Steve, Keith and we headed out to the Smoky Mtns. Opry.  It was a great variety show covering all kinds of music and dance with comedy, acrobats and magic thrown in.

Rhinestone Cowboy


Ring of Fire


Beautiful acrobats
 


The Lion King



Motown


The Blues


How Great Thou Art


Salute to the USA


It was a very enjoyable evening except for the family holding a track meet in our row.  In and out, in and out all night.  I felt like a jack in the box, up and down, up and down.  Some people must not get out much!

The rest of the folks should arrive today.  The official start of the reunion is 5 pm.  Ted is scheduled to help man the grill starting at 4:00.  Until then we have lots of greeting to do!








No comments: