Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stephen F. Austin State Park - Sealy, TX

Tommy and I have been fussing with this video trying to get it to post to my blog. I think I finally did it!

Those who know me know I'm not a big fan of campfires because of the smoke and the smell on our clothes and in the rig afterwards. However, as cold as it was, it became a necessity last weekend.

I'm happy to report we are up in the 70s with sunshine now and I hope it stays that way. What a winter this has been.

I filed my taxes, laid out a blue print for our summer trip and touched up the paint on our fence. Other than that, I've not done much the past two days. Ted went to Atlanta this morning and won't be back until Friday. I have nothing planned other than straightening some closets and doing a little shopping. I have the CWJF Gala to attend, Sam's First Communion and a wedding in Cincinnati in June. It's time I gave some thought to what I am going to wear.

You have to click on the little arrow to make the video play. Disregard Jay's remark about Stella's anatomy. She makes a great coconut cream pie!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

LOVE the video!!! Wish I had been there!

Carol said...

the Video was great!!!! Good job!! Oh, didn't any one ever tell you that the smoke from a campfire always follows the pretty one!