Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More Kudos for Ally

I just received this e-mail from my oldest daughter Kelly about our second granddaughter who is 14. She has been dancing for about 10 years. Last year she won a scholarship and this June we saw her in a production where she danced in seven different numbers. She attends classes four days a week I believe. She is beautiful and graceful and has the makings of a superb dancer. Now I have to rethink my travel schedule for the holidays and next summer!

I would like to share with all of you that Ally auditioned for and was accepted into the Macomb Ballet Company in the junior division. She will be performing in The Nutcracker Dec. 12th and 13th. She will also be performing in Sleeping Beauty on May 16th and 17th. Here is a link with more information about the company www.macombballet.org. This is an excellent fit for Ally because it allows her to continue to study at the studio of her choice, which she loves, but still be part of a ballet company which will be more of a professional experience for her. Way to go, Ally!!! We are so proud of her!!!

Grandma and Grandpa are proud too.

No comments: