Sunday, June 23, 2019

A Lost Week

This will be short and sweet since you all know if I don’t write it down right away, I will never remember all the details.

Monday I stopped by the doctor for my urine specimen.  I haven’t heard otherwise so I guess that means the medicine worked and my infection is indeed gone.  I have no idea what I did the rest of the day.

Tuesday I took Nancy for her second cataract surgery.  This one was a bit quicker than the other one so I arrived home before dinner time.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were spent getting everything together to load the trailer on Sunday.  It takes awhile to get all the paperwork things together so I can handle bills, social things, volunteer responsibilities, etc. while we are gone.

Then I have to plan ahead for clothes for engagements we have to attend.  And enough of our bang around clothes so I don’t have to visit the laundromat frequently.

Ted went to the trailer and checked the tires, turned on the refrigerator, and did his overall checklist before leaving.  I took the pantry items out and put them away.  It is the only cabinet we can reach when the trailer’s slides are all in.

Earlier in the week he had the truck’s fluids and filters all changed.  I did pick him up and take him back a time or two.  I just don’t remember which days!

Saturday we went to Mass, grabbed a bite and then went to our neighbors for a visit while we were both in town.  We are like ships passing in the night.  We can’t decide who is gone the most.  My money is on them!

Sunday Ted moved the RV to the campground.  I had been at home loading my car and when he said he was set up and on his way home, I put the refrigerator and freezer things in bags for him.  I emptied the refrigerator, cleaned it and loaded up my car with those things.

It takes awhile to get everything in its proper place but we got it done,  I have three baby gifts, two Christmas gifts and my scale that I had to find spots for but I did it!   We had a pizza for dinner and watched TV.  Rain is predicted for Monday.  Ugh!





No comments: