Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I Think I Can

Tuesday we made our way to Apple and bought a new I-Pad. Since Tommy had kept on me to get a new one, Ted texted him we were at the Apple store. I told him there was no Apple store in the valley and he would just have to be patient! Once we completed our transaction, we met them for dinner at the Mexican place. He helped me check out the new I-Pad and is offering suggestions on how to learn to use it and this Wordpress.

Thursday I weighed in and am still 4 lbs. below goal. I am doing well. Then we drove to Lufkin and looked at two RVs. I found a layout I like but these two aren’t just what we would consider. We are going to be gone again until mid April so that is on the back burner and may just stay there.

Ted had cleaned the courtyard, deck and furniture and I did the front porch and furniture. The lawn people came today so the outside is presentable again. The pollen was terrible this year! The laundry is done, things put away, mail and taxes handled, so I did some dusting, mopping and vacuuming today (actually Rhomba did it). Ted delivered the things we got for Carol earlier in the week but we had things for John and Irene so we met with them at Landry’s for dinner Friday night. It was good to catch up and certainly didn’t feel as if 2+ months had gone by.

I appreciate you all hanging in with me and the blog. I hope to learn quickly!

Progreso, Mexico 
Well I can’t seem to add anymore so I will stop here.



No comments: