Saturday, July 21, 2018

That Worked Well!

I was pleased to see my last posting.  It cramps my style writing as I go along, particularly if I find a photo after the fact and want to insert it.  It always worked before and I am not sure why it is doing this.  

Friday we planned to go visit Tommy and Susan at the campground.  About 4:15 we received a text that Tommy was starving so we needed to meet for dinner.  We agreed to meet at Sweet Tomatoes before 5:00 while the special senior pricing was still in effect.  I always enjoy eating there.  It is easy to record your points.  Then we returned to their motorhome to visit and it was really late when we got home.

I helped Tommy get his WW app up and running on his phone.  Then he helped me understand the RV Wizard app we both downloaded recently.  I am still not sure about some things and I bet he feels the same way about his new app!  I received a text on Saturday night that he only had 2 points left.  I told him I was having a 2 point fudge bar and he had to hit the zero foods if he was still hungry.

Saturday morning Rafi and Sochi, our next door neighbors, came to visit.  They have been in China for quite some time.  We ended up having a three hour visit!  Their travels are so interesting and they are always interested in our upcoming travel plans.

We left for church shortly thereafter and afterwards went to our favorite Mexican restaurant to eat.  We both were hungry and cleaned our plates.  We had missed lunch!

Sunday was so hot I stayed in until I took a walk after dinner.  I stopped to speak with Jeanette and then visited with Nancy for a bit.  I did laundry while Ted was shooting in the afternoon and ordered a few things off the internet.  I am all shopped out!  For someone who isn't a shopper I have burnt up the credit card this past week.  The bathroom, bedroom and I are all in good shape.  Here I am in my new skinny jean capris!  This was the best I could do for a selfie!




No comments: