Sunday, July 15, 2018

Can the End Be in Sight?

I did a lot of shopping over Friday and Saturday.  I have worn the same size for over a decade so I had no "Doesn't Fit" clothes section in my closet.  Unfortunately, it all fit!  I had been to the mall but I am not ready to invest in too many better clothes until I know they will fit for awhile.  So I headed to Kohl's and was able to buy several tops that will see me through.  I also bought a pair of white denim capris in size 10!!  It was nice to have a few things to choose from when getting dressed.

Saturday my day turned to more errand type shopping.  A piece of upholstery material for my bedroom bench, return a printer cartridge and get a different one, hit At Home for bed pillows and candles then on to Walmart next door for a squeegee, toilet brush, hook for back of the door, new nylon scrubbers (I just couldn't hang a pink one and blue one in our new shower) and a few greeting cards.  So many little things I kept forgetting to pick up.

While I was gone Ted shot on a team at a fundraising event with three friends creating Team Ted.  They came in Second, one target behind First Place.  Each received a trophy.  I hope there is room for it on his shelf.  

We were invited to John and Irene's for dinner to thank us for bringing them dinner previously.  I made a coconut custard pie for dessert.  I only used 2 points all day before we got there but I think my dinner and dessert may have used up my remaining 21 points and quite a few of my weekly ones.  I may pay for this next Thursday!  

No comments: