Thursday, August 29, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Just want you all to know we arrived home safely yesterday, early afternoon.  It takes awhile to gather everything up, bring it home and then put it away on this end.  

Mail was minimal and took no time but little projects I have for my computer are on hold because it is flashing Missing Operating System.  Oh oh!

I'm not sure how much is backed up but Allison is coming tomorrow.  We will discuss a replacement and how to coordinate getting whatever we can from old to new.  And where do we get rid of the tower and monitor since I am looking at a 27 inch all in one?  That might be overkill for what I use my computer for and Allison's opinion is important.  Stay tuned.

Here are a few photos as we rolled into Texas.




The funniest Facebook comment "looks like you have a few hitchhikers there!"

“No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.”

 Lyn Yutang quotes (Chinese prolific writer and editor, 1895-1976)

No comments: