Wednesday, May 28, 2008

For The Good Times



Tonight I met Mary and a group she got together from St. Bonaventure for dinner at Olive Garden. Charlene, Dianna, Mary, Cookie, Donna K and I had a three hour dinner that was mostly talking. We had such a great time catching up with each other and learning about others that we individually have stayed in touch with. We agreed to meet again in July before I return to Texas.

Cookie, Donna K and I were in the same class. Dianna and Charlene were a year older and Mary was a year younger. Her brother Joe was my first boyfriend in sixth grade I think. He married and named his daughter Donna. She has great fun telling people she was named for her father's first girlfriend! I loved that story.

Ted went to the Fairfield Gun Club and shot skeet while I was at dinner. We had gone to Karen's and done laundry today. We're enjoying this 60 degree weather overnight and pleasant days. There is rain forecast for later in the week however.

No comments: