Sunday, August 28, 2022

We Are Home

We arrived home around 4 pm on Saturday, 5 days before we were scheduled to.  Dropping the visit with Kristin and Tom & Eileen left us with nothing else to do.  We had talked about stopping at the beach but we were driving right past the Alabama Gulf Coast we had just left 2 weeks before.  Having been gone since May 30 except for our two weeks in between switching from motorhome to car/resort, it sounded good!  I was very tired and once we got home I slept a few hours and then all night too!  I only drove from Lafayette to the TX line but I was bushed.  

I took a Covid test this morning and so far it says I am ok.  Poor CeCe can hardly talk with her sore throat, cough and fever.  So the score stands at 7 out of 13 but that may change.  We have been asked to join family members on a cruise out of Galveston in March.  I am thinking long and hard before committing!  

Here are a few photos of happy times and the exhaustion of Disney parks.  






I will take another test tomorrow just to be confident I am ok.



No comments: