Friday, August 10, 2018

It Happened Again

I just added what we have done since arriving in Florida and posted a few photos.  When I posted what I wrote since our arrival, it all was just gone! 

We haven't done anything too exciting - nails, shopping, WW, swimming, etc.  Kristin volunteers at Florida hospital so Ted and I fill our time.  Larry has been getting new roof estimates and keeping some doctor appointments.  It is just family time.

So here are the photos Larry, our photographer, has added to the house.  I have never seen a collection of so many photos of myself anywhere else!  

Larry took the Rogers Family Reunion photo last summer.  Here it is blown up to 18 X 24.  These are all of Ted's siblings, Rogers grandchildren and great grandchildren.  About 125 people with a family or two missing.


A 40 X 30 collage of their portraits hanging over our bed!


An artwork rendition on several plates creating several layers.  I really like this one.


Now to see if this will post since it was just created and not added to.

No comments: