Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Done!

On Monday, Chris came and put the faucets on Ted's sink followed by the arrival of the painters who did all the caulking and prep work so they could start painting at 8 am on Tuesday.  In the meantime Ted and I filled about 8 bags with clothes and prepared other things to be picked up by Paralyzed Veterans of Texas.  It took quite some time to get it all out on the porch.

Bright and early Tuesday Greg and his crew arrived and got started right away.  Ted had to work an outing at the gun club so I stayed behind in case anyone needed anything.

By the time Ted came home they had finished up, left and I had everything back in place plus I hung the decorative things once the walls had dried.  

The glass people are coming AGAIN on Wednesday.  The seals aren't touching on the shower door and the fellow they sent last week made it worse!  He even had the audacity to say he didn't think he could help me.  For $2700 for 3 pieces of glass someone at that company better be able to.  They have done work for us before, have a great reputation and told Ted not to worry they will make it right.  We are still in the guest bathroom so one more day won't matter I guess.

The Shower recently had the addition of the grab bar.


Where the tub had been.


Ted's sink


My sink or as the painter called it, Donna's real estate!


The toilet room with the door in the front rather than on the side.


I understand the blog is posting even when it doesn't show so I will just post this now.

No comments: