Saturday, August 4, 2018

I Spoke Too Soon!

I started a new blog, commented on adding that installation photo to my last post, and it worked.  So I wrote another new blog with photos, posted it and all that posted was my bragging paragraph!  No photos!  So here goes again.

Shower is finished except for oiled bronze grab bar to be installed Monday.


Where the new toilet door is.  The tub was under this window.  Once the painting is done I can hang my "flowers" above the window.


New drywall where the old toilet door had been.  It is waiting for paint and then I can hang my two pictures above the towel rack. 


The faucets will be installed Monday.


We will get on Greg's paint schedule for when we return.  Once he is finished I can have the carpet in our bedroom stretched and all the carpets cleaned.  And we will be done with 2018 projects.  

Well I really spoke too soon!  Ted found two cracks in the granite in the strip between the edge and the sink where he will stand.  Now the search is on to find the remnants of our slab to match it up and hope there is a big enough piece to replace that piece around his sink.  Ted will deal with the fabricators tomorrow.  I think Pauline had perils easier than I have had doing this bathroom.  How do businesses stay in business doing everything twice?  And they banged my wall and said nothing about it!  We are past needing luck, we need prayers
,  

So we went to church and to Olive Garden for dinner.  God reminded me of his promises on our way there.


No comments: