Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Few More Photos From Others

I have taken some photos from Facebook to share with you.  Also, Ted used my I-Pad a bit too.  I still  have not downloaded my camera.

Our stop at the icon of Puerto Vallarta.  This was one of the most fun days.  What a swell group of people.


Our trip on the Tarcoles River in Puerteranes, Costa Rica.  I am still starstruck at our driver and his fearlessness at coaxing these animals right up next to our boat which only sat a few feet out of the water.  We could pet them if we were so inclined.  We weren't!


Ted with the monkeys.


Ted and John (waving) at the Miraflores Locks of the Panama Canal.  This was taken by the ship's photographer.


The monkey in our cabin.  Our room steward was great.


A square in Carteghena.


The altar at St. Peter Claver, SJ church.  Our tour guide who wasn't really well versed in facts said SJ was for St. Jesus.  On the way out I quietly told her SJ stands for Society of Jesus and indicates Peter Claver was a Jesuit priest.  Her response?  "Really?  I learned something new."  So much for being correctly informed.


A wall in the courtyard of the museum.


The pool and slide on the ship.


A cargo ship passing us on Gatun Lake as we proceeded to the second set of locks.


One of the tugboats that holds ships against the wall while water is released from a lock so the current doesn't move them around in the lock.


It was a great trip.  Columbia and South America were a new country and continent for us.  That leaves lots more to see.  My To Do List still exceeds my Been There, Done That List.  

No comments: