Saturday, September 3, 2022

Never Ending Covid

I think the game has ended with a score of 10-3.  The only people that did not get Covid were Ted, Kelly and Sam.  We had the whole spectrum of shots, boosters, and blanks so there was no rhyme or reason why some didn’t get it, got it mildly, got it severely.  

I was extremely tired on Saturday.  Started feeling bad plus tired on Sunday, took a test on Monday because I had a rip roaring sore throat.  By Tuesday I thought my throat was going to close up.  I got my ivermectin tablets out and over the next 36 hours I took six 6mg tablets and twelve 500 mg amoxicillin pills.  The throat relief occurred within an hour.  It was amazing.  I have had no symptoms since Wednesday but am still testing positive.  I am told the positive designation could last for some weeks!  Not sure about my being contagious.  I will need to research that subject.  

Pat and Bidkar were able to fly home Wednesday morning.  CeCe was up and running by mid week.  Bill, Kara and Kristin were still fighting the good fight.  Morgan started her first day of college.  Kelly, Sam and Ted haven’t missed a beat.

It was a very boring week.  I kept things picked up, dishes done, bed made, bills paid and napped some and watched TV.  I have taken several tests and they remain positive though the Saturday one was very, very faint!  I am not going to church, too close of quarters and unfair to those in close proximity.  I have a doctor appt on Tuesday and I will wear my mask but hope if they ask I can truthfully say I have tested negative.

Pat, Cassie and Kristin all have tested negative.  Kara and Bill, the most vaccinated of the whole group, seem to have it worse.  We should be a comparison study for the CDC.  Kelly and Sam had it earlier in the year and that leaves Ted as Last Man Standing.  How contagious can I be since he has been in the apt. at Disney, motel rooms and home with me the last couple weeks.  

Just going to share some Life Goes On photos since I have nothing to write about. 

Ted and I sponsored a golf hole at a Knights of Columbus tournament run by nephew Brian.  It was in honor of George Wingert, a friend’s husband, big in K of C in Michigan, who passed away recently.  


Ted enjoying his Mickey ice cream!


Great great nephew Graham who caught a 13.5# catfish at Elk Lake using his great grandpa’s rod.  GGPa went to heaven last Halloween.  


CeCe in her Minnie dress at Chef’s Mickey in the Contemporary Hotel.


Fireworks from the area outside the Grand Floridian around the lake with Cinderella’s Castle in the background.  







,  


No comments: