Wednesday, September 7, 2022

At Last!

This staying in for whatever number of days the CDC is recommending right now, is a pain.  Some are counted from exposure, others from symptoms, others from first positive test.  I was exposed I think on 8/23, I developed symptoms (tiredness first, then sore throat) on 8/28, tested positive 8/29.  I took meds I have from a Dr when this first started.  By 8/31 my symptoms were gone.  However, I stayed in until we took a ride on 9/4 and I went to the dr on 9/6.  My last test had such a faint line that I had to hold it this way and that to see anything so I have proclaimed myself negative.  

In all of this, Ted was traveling in the car with me for two solid days, stayed in motels and ate at restaurants with me, slept in bed with me, has done our shopping, gone shooting and still has not caught it.    I think the CDC should take a look at his blood or something.  

So my life begins again!  There was a mixup at the cardiologist about my scheduled echo so I have to go again today to have it done.  Tomorrow is our neighborhood birthday lunch and Friday the house will be cleaned by the crew for the first time since the end of May.  Of course it has had no one staying, just Nancy in and out, so it isn’t as bad as it sounds.  We changed the air filters too.  I don’t know what else to do but cross my fingers!  

Here is Bidkar, Ally and CeCe on Dumbo.  Despite our shortened stay, the kids put a lot of hours and miles into the parks.  


These are Tim and Cindy’s 8 grandchildren, my sister Karen’s great grandchildren (she has about 8 more) who live at Elk Lake in Kentucky now that they have retired.  The kids have such great weekends and holidays with their grandma and grandpa each summer.  We always enjoy our time with this crew.



No comments: