Friday, January 30, 2009

Bon Voyage

I did go to Happy Hour with the girls at the country club. Ted and Terry joined us about 6 o'clock and the four of us had dinner. Everything was excellent and we cleaned our plates.

Thursday I went shopping for a white cotton sweater to wear Sunday morning with my "cruise wear" because at 5 a.m. it will probably be cool outside. I bought a dressy jacket to take along too. So I came home and went through all my clothes again so I wasn't taking more than I needed.

Our daughter in Florida is having her gall bladder removed so we had to change our return flights. Once we dock we'll drive from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando in a rental car. We will fly out of Orlando later in the week. It will be nice to see some of our old neighbors and our friends Tom and Eileen. We haven't seen them since our Hawaiian Christmas vacation in 2007.

Today I had my hair cut and colored. Tomorrow is my manicure and pedicure. We'll go to church Saturday night because we have to leave about 5 a.m. to travel to the airport, get the car parked and get through security in time for our flight.

Here's our home for the next week:

No comments: