Thursday, November 21, 2019

Dublin, Ireland

I know!  I know!  I know!  I have been terribly remiss in keeping up with my blog.  If you follow me on Facebook, I kept you pretty much up to date.  

We flew from 5:30 pm until about 11 am (6 hour time change), changing planes at Heathrow in London.  However, my bag was still in Houston!  Luckily I had packed a toothbrush, my hairbrush and a change of clothes so after sleeping in Ted’s T shirt, I survived until after dinner the second day.  After checking in we met up with all who had arrived and took a walk to get our bearings.  We stopped in not one, but two pubs.  

After our return, there was a meet and greet so we 12 met the other 14 passengers. It was a great group.  We all got along, were always on time, and everyone remained flexible and agreeable.  


No comments: