It has been extremely hot this summer. I just stay inside! We took Anna and Uwe from next door to dinner to celebrate her birthday, played cards a few times and Ted has been attending the group at the prison a few times a month.
Our four trips are set up through July 2027! We leave next week for Disney World and Disney cruise. River cruise in October, Christmas in Michigan and Family Reunion in Ohio next July! We are at least optimistic! However, it creates a lot of paperwork. Now to keep it all straight.
We accepted the settlement offered for Ted’s accident. Now we can focus on the Michigan driver who rear ended us and has refused to communicate with the insurance company. We used our Collision to have it repaired, paying the $1000 deductible. Through subrogation we are supposed to get it back! More paperwork!
The family is all OK. CeCe attended Safety Town that Troy presents every summer. She had a great time. Morgan has worked it for several years and CeCe thought that was a bonus!
I hosted Hand and Foot and won the $1 booby prize but the next day I came in first playing 3-13! That was good for $3. Our version of high stake poker!
I should have more interesting things to share starting next Friday. Hang in there!



No comments:
Post a Comment