Monday, August 29, 2022

We are 8 for 13!


Well I am a pink stripe today!  Ted went to Walmart to buy more tests and found out Medicare paid for 8 tests!  I used one this morning and the dreaded pink line appeared.  I have a bit of a sore throat and some sinus drainage and still tired but that’s about it. Poor Kristin didn’t have enough energy to walk across her apartment!

I put all our things away from the trip, cleaned up after Ted cooked dinner last night and am doing 3 loads of laundry.  I have had two vaccines and one Booster for whatever that’s worth. I still got it!  

I canceled our card group next Tuesday at the country club. I want to give myself time to get a few negative tests before being around people.  

Not much should happen over the next week or two.  To be safe I didn’t even go to Mass Sunday morning.  Stay tuned. I will be back to you shortly. 

No comments: